This is a collection of posts gathered from around the net written by New Zealanders about New Zealand.
Keep checking back for updates.
- Chapter 1 – What Kiwis Say About NZ
- “Most People Consider Hypothermia A Symptom Of Being Cold, Rather Than An Expression Of National Identity”
- A Selection Of Thoughts About NZ
- “30,000 A Year Go To Aussie. Why?”
- “New Zealand Is Turning Into A Really Racist Country” – updated
- “Nice Scenery, Good Wine and Food. Shame About The Inbred Psychopaths.”
- “NZ 5th Most Violent Country In The World”
- “Top 5 Things Wrong With New Zealand”
- Big Bucks For A Hillbilly Lifestyle
- Kiwi Longs To Escape Cargo Cult Lifestyle
- Kiwis Leaving For Australia At 12 Month High
- Ode to Whangarei
- Returning Kiwis Views About New Zealand
- Chapter 2 – What Kiwis Say About NZ
- “100% Pure Rip-Off”
- “NZ… Land of the Big Ripoff”
- “Smugly standing idle, with our hands out…NZ not part of real civilisation”
- “You Know You’re In Flaxmere When”
- Ever Had An Intruder In Your House When You Were There?
- Kiwi Lifestyle In Winter. Part 1
- Ministry Of Defence Houses “Freezing”
- NZ Houses Are Like Glorified Tents
- Third World NZ, No Place For The Poor Or Disabled
- Where To Go In Tauranga On New Year’s Eve?
- Who’d Be A Supermarket Employee
- Why Does Immigration NZ Let People Into NZ To Live…
- Chapter 3 – What Kiwis Say About NZ